Meihua School is a private boarding school in the city of Kunshan. Meihua educators exhibit a constant working understanding of the core values as an American system school. It delivers a balanced academic environment and community integrated objectives. Working collaboratively, we engage in active, inquiry-based, and reflective teaching. We are seeking people who are interested in being educators in China and being passionate on facilitating Chinese students to broaden their horizons as well as improving the critical thinking ability.
This course provides a general overview of all the various aspects of theatre. In this introduction class, students will “learn by doing” – through various class projects in performance and the technical aspects of theatre: set, costume, and lighting design, as well as the elements necessary to cast a play, create properties, sound design, and basic play writing.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Plans for and delivers effective instruction
• Demonstrates knowledge of the subject matter
• Accommodates individual differences and learning styles
• Uses technology and instructional resources effectively
• Demonstrates concern for students as individuals
• Aligns curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices
• Monitors and documents student achievement
• Maintains two-way communication with parents regarding student achievement
• Participates in professional learning opportunities
• Complies with school policies, State Department of Education regulations, and supports the school district
• Perform other duties as assigned
Our Location: Meihua School, 233 Zhendian Road, Kunshan, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Our Website: uiachina.com
Start Date: 20 Aug 2019.
All staff are required to report to school before this date for settling and training.
Contract length: 11-Month Job Benefits Monthly
Salary: CN¥18000 – CN¥24000 ($2600-$3500)
Housing: Provided on-campus or off-campus.
Flight Allowance: Up to CN8000
Sponsored legal work permit
During your interview, we will be happy to go into more details about the specifics of the position
Qualification and Requirement Bachelor Degree At least 1 year experience
• Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education industry
• Plan to live in China for at least 1 year